Blog Archive

Thursday 18 June 2015

English Week: Thursday

On the 18th of June we were in Mrs. Hagen’s game station. At first we did a counting and a words game. Then we sat down in a circle and played a game were we often had to change our seat. Then we went to the smartboard and did a game called “wordsshaker”. We had to form different words with 16 letters. It was very funny. (Jonas, Katja)



Interview with our director Mr. Uitz
Matthias:  First question, Do you like your job as director ?
Mr. Uitz: Yes of course I do.                
Mia:  How long do you have to work a day and do you like it?
Mr. Uitz: let me think… Normally from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Matthias:  Why are you director of the PNMS Zwettl?
Mr. Uitz: I liked to do it.
Mia:  What have you got to do in your job?
Mr. Uitz: many organizing.
Matthias:  Are you happy with your students why/ why not ?
Mr. Uitz: I’m very happy with my students.
Mia:  Why did you want to work as a director ?
Mr. Uitz: I want to be in contact with the kids.
Matthias:  What did you do before you got to this job as director?
Mr. Uitz: I was a teacher for Music, Math and IT in this school.
Mia: Are you happy with your job?
Mr. Uitz: Yes, it’s a very nice job.
Matthias: Why do you manage this school?
Mr. Uitz: Because it’s the best school I know.
Mia: What is so special at this school?
Mr. Uitz: It’s a private school and I’m on this school since 1991.
Matthias: How long have you been director of this school?
Mr. Uitz: I’m director since 2010.
Mia: What visions have you got for the coming years at this school.
Mr. Uitz: It’s the most important IT middle school of the Waldviertel.

Mia and Matthias   

Thank you, Mr. Uitz for answering our questions!

Cinema Zwettl: "The Longest Ride"