Blog Archive

Thursday 18 September 2014

Homework done by Julian T. 4b

Dear John,

How are you? I´m fine. Last week we went to Vienna by coach. It was a great experience. It took about 2 hours. I packed clothes, sweets, money and two pairs of shoes. We stayed in a youth hostel for five days. The first days were sunny, but the last two days were rainy and cold. The food in the youth hostel was a little bit bad. My friends and I ate at Mc Donald´s every day. On Wednesday we were in an amusement park, and there we met Mia's grandma. I enjoyed the amusement park the most, because it was fun. On the last day I bought two plush toys. In this week I spent about 180€. On Tuesday we visited the Schönbrunn Palace. Did you know? Emperor Franz Joseph built the Schönbrunn Palace. I got this information from our tour guide. The last day in Vienna was beautiful because we visited the zoo Schönbrunn. We went to the Austrian parliament, to the ORF (TV station) and to St. Stephen´s Cathedral too. On Wednesday we went to the theatre and watched the Musical „Mamma Mia“. It was great. The week in Vienna was a very beautiful experience for this school year.



Your friend Julian               


Text by Julian Trötzmüller, 4b